We are available 24/7
Call us at 964-1251
Save the Date!
Jan 27 & 28, 2017: Online Sales open October 15, 2016!
to our mailing list
Rights and Responsibilities
People, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, physical disability, ethnic and religious background or economic standing have
- The right to be treated with dignity and respect
- The right to privacy and confidentiality in all aspects of the services
- The right to adequate and objective education and counseling;
- The right to have all procedures explained and questions answered in language that can be understood
- The right to know the results and the meanings (diagnosis, treatment, prognosis) of all tests and examinations
- The right to inspect their records and have them explained
- The right to know the meaning and implications of all forms they are asked to sign
- The right to know benefits, risks and alternatives to any recommended treatment
- The right to request a second opinion
Family Planning People have
- The right: to decide whether or not to have children, and if so, to determine their timing and spacing
- The right to consent to or refuse any contraceptive method, test, examination or treatment
- The right to know effectiveness, possible effects and complications of all contraceptives.
Participation of any individual in the program is voluntary and free of compulsion or coercion of any kind. If you feel your rights have been violated, please speak to the executive director.