We are available 24/7
Call us at 964-1251
Save the Date!
Jan 29 & 30, 2016: Online Sales NOW OPEN!
to our mailing list
South Street Building Expansion Project
The Liz Irwin Wing Opens
Swithenbank Construction of Fort Bragg, has completed our facility expansion! The Grand Opening of the Liz Irwin wing was April 13, 2013!
Mendocino Coast Clinics has won a $2,580,000 grant from the Capital Development program of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the legislation to expand health care coverage for all Americans to be fully implemented in 2014.
- MCC was one of 18 community health centers in California to receive this award.
- MCC will expand its South Street facility, which opened in 2003.
- MCC will build 6920 SF addition providing more:
- Behavioral Medicine & Counseling Rooms
- Dental Operatories
- Administrative Offices
- Kitchen suitable for disaster use
- Community Conference Room
- September -November 2011 Done!
- Complete architectural designs, project manual and specifications
- Complete Request For Qualifications process for potential contractors
- January -February 2012 Done!
- Complete Request for Proposal process
- March 2012 Done!
- Choose building contractor
- April 2012 Done!
- Construction has begun!
- November 2012 ~ Building Completed!
The South Street Building Expansion Project will allow MCC to provide more efficient and effective services to more patients as well as bolstering the local economy.
Click on an image to view the image gallery.