Board of Directors
Mendocino Coast Clinics is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, which is representative of its patient’s characteristics. Over 50% of the Directors are also MCC patients. They have been recruited because their expertise is vital to the effective functioning of the community health center.
- Sara O’Donnell, Chairperson, is the Executive Director of the Cancer Resource Centers of Mendocino County.
- Jeff Warner, Vice Chairperson, is a retired nonprofit Executive Director.
- Claudia Boudreau, Secretary, is a retired nonprofit Executive Director.
- Richard Moon, Treasurer, is the Executive Director of Parents & Friends, a nonprofit organization serving disabled people and their families.
- Ron Eich is a Broker Associate with a local realty company.
- Teresa Rodriguez is a Family Resource Specialist for a nonprofit organization
- Pam Swithenbank is a retired Pharmacy Technician. Her family business is Swithenbank Construction in Fort Bragg.
- Pamela Merritt is a retired CEO of a credit union.
- Cecilia Roy works with families on the Mendocino Coast from Elk to Fort Bragg.