Board of Directors
Mendocino Coast Clinics is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, which is representative of its patient’s characteristics. Over 50% of the Directors are also MCC patients. They have been recruited because their expertise is vital to the effective functioning of the community health center.
- Jeff Warner, Chairperson, is a retired nonprofit Executive Director.
- Ron Eich, Vice Chair, is a Broker Associate with a local realty company.
- Claudia Boudreau, Secretary is a retired nonprofit Executive Director.
- Richard Moon, Treasurer, is the Executive Director of Parents & Friends, a nonprofit organization serving disabled people and their families.
- Joan Rudman is retired with expertise in social psychology and was a Medical Office Manager.
- Sara O’Donnell is the Executive Director of the Cancer Resource Centers of Mendocino County.
- Pam Swithenbank is a retired Pharmacy Technician. Her family business is Swithenbank Construction, Fort Bragg.
- Harvey Chess is a national fundraising and grant writing consultant.
- Teresa Rodriguez is a Family Resource Specialist for a nonprofit organization